Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up
Bust out your yarmulkes and start slicing the challah. It is time for your Friday wrap up of links that I failed to cover during the week.
- Jerome Brown of San Clemente, California pleaded not guilty after being accused of forming fake businesses to defraud other companies out of about $450,000. His lawyer claims that he was acting as a sports agent and is innocent [Man pleads not guilty to corporate ID theft].
- Nick Saban should have taken his agent’s advice when he told him not to coach the Dolphins [Sports agent gives the inside scoop to QB Club].
- A writer for the Fullerton College paper would not have issue if all sports agents dropped dead tomorrow [Agents of Destruction].
- The real issue that many people are glancing over when discussing Kobe Bryant’s future with the L.A. Lakers has to do with the “No-Trade” clause that his agent, Rob Pelinka, negotiated into his current contract [Kobe Has The Power].
- A-Rod may now have an easier time deciding whether or not to stay with the Yankees after his three day getaway at Camp Boras [Rodriguez wraps up meetings with Boras].
- More A-Rod: Darren Rovell talks to Scott Boras about some money figures [Scott Boras, Agent For A-Rod: Our Conversation].
Have a great weekend, and Go Gators!