The week has concluded and I am now officially on Spring Break. Thank G-d law school gives a Spring Break. Anyway, before I head for my vacation to Belize and Cozumel on Monday, I will be very busy this weekend trying to prove to a player why he should be the newest addition to Dynasty. I have spent the last few weeks preparing for this weekend, and I hope that all goes according to plan. Be sure that if there are any major developments before I leave on my 5-night cruise on Monday, I will update you before departure.
While I am gone, you will be left in the strong and able hands of Jason Wulterkens, who will take over my role as the main writer and editor of Contributor posts. For the next week, send all tips to [email protected]. And here are some news stories not covered over the past week:
- Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up loves a good Jewish sports story. Enjoy this one about a former Packers and Cowboys O-Lineman who is now a Super Jew [Ex-NFL player goes from shoulder pads to prayer shawl].
- I don’t even want to speak about this Jew.. [Red Sox Scout Endures The Long Nights On The Road In The Wrong Way].
- And if you are looking for somebody to do your son’s bris, maybe check out international and U.S. knife-throwing champion, Rick Lemberg [Champion knife thrower joins Jewish sports heroes].
- Enough about Jews already! Congrats to Sports Law Blog for publishing its 2,000th post [Happy 2000th Anniversary, Sports Law Blog!].
- A Sports Management Worldwide success story [Salesman Now Sells to the NFL].
- Could Randy Moss be the new face of Pony brand shoes? [Randy Moss: Can He “Ride” Pony Back To Success?]
- What you can look forward to as a 1L in Civil Procedure. The only problem is that the cases are much more boring to read [Clemens v. McNamee: Your Civil Procedure Exam].
- Interesting that ESPN is just now picking up on the fact that NBA players and others are speaking out about the genocide in Darfur. Yeah…I covered that about a year ago. Still, kudos to the increased effort to help the troubled area [Ballers Against Genocide].
One reply on “Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up”
[…] that little recruiting weekend that I was talking about right before Spring Break? Overall, it was very successful. However, unfortunately, one of the […]