Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up
Only one day and six rounds done with the MLB Amateur Draft…and I am already winded. Day two is today, which contains 44 more rounds. Time to get prepped. I leave you with some good links that I did not cover over the past week:
- SBJ loves itself some Octagon [Octagon Named ‘Sports Agency of the Year’ by Sports Business Journal].
- Busy week for D-Mac…he was out house hunting while his agent secured him $26 million guaranteed [McFadden agrees to six-year, $60 million deal with Raiders].
- Seems like the Cowboys got T.O. at a bargain price [Cowboys give Owens new 4-year, $34 million deal].
- The Bengals locked up a rare diamond in their large rough [Big deal for Big Willie means more than big money].
- WMG’s 2008 NBA roster is starting to look straight-up scary [Augustin hires agent].
- O.J. Mayo expected to sign with Leon Rose next week [Word on the Street: Workouts, Trade Rumors Heat Up].
- Kevin Love is already thinking 401(k)s [The Love of Money].
- Tiger Woods is really, really, really wealthy [SI.com – The Fortunate 50].
- She’s hot, and her wrist is now icy [Ivanovic Signs With Rolex].
- It’s too bad I don’t own Deadspin.com [Top 50 Most Valuable Sports Social Networks According to dnScoop].
- Paul DePodesta has a blog…if you read Moneyball, you know exactly who I am talking about [It Might Be Dangerous… You Go First].