Two weeks of 2L year down, and I can honestly say that it is not too bad. The main beef I had with my first year of law school was that I could not pick the times that my classes would meet. My favorite class thus far has to be Labor Law. Can’t wait until we start digging deep into collective bargaining agreements. The past couple of weeks have been big for Dynasty‘s baseball division with Robert Lara being named an All-Star of the Arizona Rookie Ball League and Leatherman’s call up to High A Potomac. Danielle Wolfe is heading to Los Angeles on Satuday and will hopefully be returning with some good news about her pending role on a new ABC Primetime show slated for 2009. Gainesville is absolutely crazy right now, with tons of UM and UF fans going wild in the streets. I’m about to go join. Here are some stories that I missed this past week:
- SportsBusiness Journal released its Top 20 Most Influential Sports Agents. Spoiler – #1 = Tom Condon [The 20 Most Influential Sports Agents].
- They must not grow that kind of weed in Kansas…stupid, stupid, stupid [Sources: Chalmers, Arthur sent home by NBA].
- Love this line: He said he didn’t want to talk about contingencies. [Sixers agree to contract with free agent Marshall].
- Champion looks to boost its name in the Pittsburgh market with its signing of Rashard Mendenhall [Champion Taps Pittsburgh Steelers’ 2008 First-Round Draft Pick for ‘Play’ On and Off the Field].
- Rosenhaus is causing some controversy in Philly [Sheppard Not Starting].
- Plax had quite a game last night after he signed a nice new deal [Giants give Burress five-year, $35 million extension].