Shabbat Shalom! Rosh Hashanah is right around the corner, followed by Yom Kippur. Nothing like looking forward to a day of no eating and drinking. How about Oregon State last night? Looking good for the Gators. Hopefully they aren’t too busy thing about LSU in two weeks and instead, make sure to blow out Ole Miss tomorrow. I had a return to my undergrad days of glory last night…rough night indeed. I don’t think you can ever get too old to enjoy a fraternity crush party. I have been receiving a lot of calls and emails from sports management students in need of interviewing an agent. Keep them coming, I am more than happy to help out. Here are some stories that I did not cover this week:
- From $20k per year to $2 mil per year…quite a jump…especially when Starter is the endorser [Cowboys QB Tony Romo signs apparel endorsement deal].
- Name that sticks out to me: Alex Smith [NFL – Highest Player Salary Cap Numbers For 2008 Season – Top 25].
- Gain an endorsement and get to call yourself Chief Mayhem Officer at the same time? Win-win situation [T.O. Is Chief Mayhem Officer].
- A new Carnival of the NBA has been released. Our story on Joel Bell and Michael Beasley is included [Carnival #60: The Brotherhood of the Traveling Blogs].
- A former Gator gets his contribution on [Gift from NBA’s Mike Miller makes magazine list].
- Good times to represent a point guard [Points Made: Point Guards Today Can Dish and Swish].
- Speedo took down a giant [Nike Pulls Out of Olympic Swimwear Battle].
- An interview with our boy, Max Eppel [Agent Talks Soccer In America].