What: Forum for Entertainment and Sports Industries annual meeting (brought to you by the American Bar Association)
Where: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel, Los Angeles, CA
When: Friday, October 17th, meetings 8AM-6PM, and Saturday, October 18th, 9AM-12PM
Some Meeting Topics Include:
- Merchandising and Licensing
- Artists and Athletes Investment Management
- Agent, Managers and Representatives
- Sports Industry Transactions, Sponsorships and Media, and Sports Facility Transactions
- Sound and Recording Rights
- Entertainment litigation and Hot Issues
- Negotiating the Sports CBA and What Really Matters to Owners and Players
Panelists and Speakers include Mark Cuban (Keynote Speaker), Jeffrey B. Gewirtz (Senior VP & General Counsel, NJ Nets), Johnnie A James, Debbie Spander (VP of MTV Entertainment Legal Affairs), Seth J. Steinberg, Maidie Oliveau, and Lon Sobel.
Cost: $425 regular attendance, $325 with ABA member discount. It is not too late to still attend. Here is the brochure which includes meeting topics, speakers and all other details.
One reply on “Forum on Entertainment and Sports Industries, Los Angeles”
Hello I’m new here
And it looks like a interesting forum, so just wanted to say hello! :):):)
And looking forward to participating.
Going on vacation for a few days, so i’ll be back