Where: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel, Los Angeles, CA
When: Friday, October 17th, meetings 8AM-6PM, and Saturday, October 18th, 9AM-12PM
Some Meeting Topics Include:
- Merchandising and Licensing
- Artists and Athletes Investment Management
- Agent, Managers and Representatives
- Sports Industry Transactions, Sponsorships and Media, and Sports Facility Transactions
- Sound and Recording Rights
- Entertainment litigation and Hot Issues
- Negotiating the Sports CBA and What Really Matters to Owners and Players
Panelists and Speakers include Mark Cuban (Keynote Speaker), Jeffrey B. Gewirtz (Senior VP & General Counsel, NJ Nets), Johnnie A James, Debbie Spander (VP of MTV Entertainment Legal Affairs), Seth J. Steinberg, Maidie Oliveau, and Lon Sobel.
Cost: $425 regular attendance, $325 with ABA member discount. It is not too late to still attend. Here is the brochure which includes meeting topics, speakers and all other details.