Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up
New Years Eve is right around the corner. If you will be down in South Beach, have clients down in SoBe, or want to show a potential client a good time, I suggest you send them to the premier party on the beach this year. It will be going down at the various clubs at the Fontainebleau Hotel. And I can get you some pretty sweet deals. Hopefully I make it to December 31. Today was my first final exam of 2L life. It is over. Four more to go, all squeezed in to one week. So help me G-d. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- A troubling economy touches the links [PGA Tour purses likely to flatten].
- A cool 2.2 mil per year [Gundy rewarded with seven-year, $15.7 million deal].
- The Gator Nation will definitely miss Dan Mullen [Mississippi State hires Florida coordinator as coach].
- Albert Irby has indictment dropped, but still must pay $ to Ray Lankford [Deal ends agent’s case].
- A rise of 3.6% is a cause for concern? [MLB salary increase lowest since ’04]
- Investing in Brazil…next up, Panama? [Rays Invest in Brazil. What Took So Long?].