Things I’m striving/wishing for in 2009:
- Continued health and happiness for my family and friends.
- Remaining in the top half of my class in law school.
- Continuing my excellent relationship with my beautiful girlfriend.
- Rulon Davis getting drafted by a team that not only appreciates his value, but takes advantage of his strengths.
- Our baseball clients rise up the ranks of their respective organizations. Would love to have at least one get onto a 40-man roster.
- The strengthening of our basketball division with some solid recruits.
- That the Dynasty brand and its reputation continue to strengthen and become respected in this industry.
- ARPA picks up steam and we are able to organize an annual meeting among agents.
- Meeting interesting new people and strengthening my relationships with those I already know and trust.
- Never being complacent, always working hard, and loving every moment of life.
My New Years Resolution:
I want to do a better job of appreciating those who actually care about me. There is no reason to get into stupid fights or petty arguments with the ones you love and those you trust. I need to be able to better understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and that just because I feel I am 100% right about something does not mean that I cannot at least listen to what another person has to say. Basically, my resolution is to become more open minded.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Feel free to list your goals/resolution in the comments.
One reply on “New Years Wishes And Resolution”
I want to get my agency up and running. I’d like to build my client list by 20%, and ideally sign a lottery pick in this years NBA draft.