Welcome to 2009. I am real upbeat and excited about what this year has in store. I truly believe that 2009 is going to be a special year for me and Dynasty. Went to the Orange Bowl last night…it was much colder than I thought it would be. Going to the National Championship game next Thursday. You know what team I will be rooting for. Flying Rulon Davis into South Florida next week and he will begin his training immediately. Got some big plans for marketing Rulon and any other NFL Draft Prospects that Dynasty is able to pick up. Hopefully some good news to report concerning All-Star games soon. Happy New Year to all. Here are the stories I missed this week:
- Lewis Howes, Mr. Sports Networker, picks his top 10. SportsAgentBlog.com is among the sites! [Top 10 Sports Industry Sites of the Year!]
- A familiar name around these parts comes in at #11 [Top 50 Players | The College Baseball Blog].
- What’s better, the $17.5 million guaranteed or the proximity to Disneyland? [Angels agree to terms with reliever Brian Fuentes]
- Owners now have an additional reason to justify denying Bonds employment [Bonds has hip surgery].
- Not surprisingly, Scott Boras has an optimistic baseball economic forecast [My Interview with Super-Agent Scott Boras].
- Very very expensive call [INSTANT REPLAY COSTS RYAN GRANT $1.35 MILLION].
- On escalators and incentives [Vikings’ Adrian Peterson to earn an additional $11.5 million in salary].