Pepperdine University School Of Law Symposium On Arbitrating Sports
What: Symposium: Arbitrating Sports: Reflections on USADA/Landis, the Olympic Games, and the Future of Sports Dispute Resolution.
Where: Pepperdine University School of Law
When: February 27 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Reflections on USADA v. Floyd Landis
- The Olympic Games
- The Future of Sports Dispute Resolution
- The Perspective of the Press and Public Arbitration
- Matt Barnett – USADA Lawyer/Barnett & Barnett P.C.
- Jeffrey Benz – Arbitrator/AVP
- Michael Hiltzik – LA Times
- Howard Jacobs – Law Offices of Howard Jacobs
- Michael Lenard – International Court of Arbitration for Sport
- Richard McLaren – CAS Arbitrator/University of Western Ontario
- Matt Mitten – Marquette University School of Law
- Maidie Oliveau – CAS Arbitrator/Law Sports
- John Ruger – United States Olympic Committee
- Mike Straubel – Valparaiso School of Law
- Maurice Suh – Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
- Maureen Weston– Pepperdine School of Law
Cost: General admission to the event is $95, Pepperdine law school students admitted free, other law school students – $45. Registration link.