What: Symposium: Intellectual Property Issues in Sports
Where: Loyola’s downtown LA campus – Robinson Courtroom. See map.
When: Friday, March 6, 2009 – 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Jay F. Dougherty, Loyola Law School – Copyright Issues in Sports
- Chandran B. Iyer, Sughrue Mion, PLLC – Patent Issues in Sports
- Christopher C. Larkin, Seyfarth Shaw LLP – Trademark Issues in Sports
- Keith A. McKenna & Timothy J. McIlwain, McKenna McIlwain LLP – Jim Brown Litigation
- Mark Roesler, Chairman and CEO, CMG Worldwide – Rights of Publicity
- David Weinberg, NFL Properties – Sponsorship and Licensing Issues in the NFL
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm (Loyola Law School Alumni Panel – Getting Sports Law Jobs)
- Robert C. Bush, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Ryan Boyle, CMG Worldwide
- David Weinberg, NFL Properties
- 1:30 pm Lunch
Cost: Free for students and members of the media. Members of the media should RSVP to Brian Costello at [email protected]. $50 if you do not fit into either category. Click here to register.