The University of Florida is the #4 party school according to Playboy’s 2009 rankings. The University of Miami is #1. 2L classes have finally come to a close. I turned in my Legal Drafting final yesterday and just completed a 24-hour take home exam in International Human Rights Law. I am mentally and physically drained. I will now get to studying for my 3 remaining finals. After that, I will officially enter my third and final year of law school. UF’s Entertainment and Sports Law Society won Organization of the Year for the second year in a row! Makes me real proud to be President of the organization! Tomorrow is Day 1 of the NFL Draft. Rulon Davis, Kevin Grant, and Andrew Johnson all have a chance of being drafted this weekend. Whether they are drafted or not, each one of them deserves a spot on an NFL roster next season. Want to know what your favorite athletes are up to?…130 athletes on Twitter.
- Looks like the Bills won’t be looking RB on day 1 of the draft [Rhodes joins Bills with two-year deal].
- A Division II DE hoping for a chance after the draft [Kees hopes to get deal with NFL].
- This was definitely kept from the media for a while [Shockey fires, but may rehire, Drew Rosenhaus].
- The NFL Combine is not only about 40 times and reps on the bench [NFL teams examine minds as well as bodies of potential draft picks].
- Will he be the first Mauian ever drafted into the NFL? [Maiava nears end of waiting game]
- Ian Greengross thinks C.J. Spillman will go 3rd or 4th round [Agent touts Spillman’s chances in NFL Draft].
- Apparently baseball fans like to shave [MLB and Gillette: Continuing to make sponsorship history].
- B.J. Armstrong must love representing this guy [Rose’s calm doesn’t diminish following huge playoff debut].
- The NY Times seems to think the two are a match made in heaven [Bulls Rookie Has an Agent Who Knows What He’s Going Through].
This Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up is proudly sponsored by:
UMOO is a new & innovative virtual trading platform offering you a chance to participatein real time fantasy stock-trading tournaments with HUGE money-making potential. You can practice for free or join any of our real money games and win REAL CASH.