I am back home in Hollywood, FL. enjoying a little time off from school and working hard as ever on existing and new business opportunities. If you trust me to read one article, read this one. It is amazingly inspiring and a terrific piece. So, I own stock in Blackberry (RIMM). It has received a nice boost as of late. Interestingly, its CEO offering to buy the Phoenix Coyotes. Don’t forget that this Sunday is Mother’s Day. Make sure to show your mommas and baby mommas some love. Want to follow some sports agents on Twitter? Check out the current short list. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- Think people would shower in Strasburg’s sweat at this point? Lots of love being thrown around and he hasn’t pitched an inning of professional baseball yet [The kid named Strasburg]
- I have to hand it to this guy for his persistence. Good luck paying back those loans! [‘I never saw it as hanging on’]
- So no one wants to endorse a Kia? [NBA MVPs Don’t Keep Cars]
- Will the team with the highest social media authority also win the NBA championship? [NBA Team Social Media Authority Rank].
- Congrats are in order for my friend, Ben Sturner, after receiving a nice investment in his company [New Sports Marketing Partnership Comments On Future].
- NYC Sports Business Networking Event – May 26].
- Does the UFL have a solid chance at success because of its great management team? [UFL: A major challenge to stay minor]
- The winner of the Kentucky Derby has a lot of love for his agent [Athlete Chat: Kentucky Derby Winner Calvin Borel].
This Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up is proudly sponsored by:
UMOO is a new & innovative virtual trading platform offering you a chance to participatein real time fantasy stock-trading tournaments with HUGE money-making potential. You can practice for free or join any of our real money games and win REAL CASH.