Wow, it has been a very long and draining week. But I expected as much going into it. We have been dealing with the MLB Draft nonstop and will continue to work with our guys who were and were not drafted in the coming months. Additionally, we will begin to look at 2010 and beyond to pick out exactly which baseball players we think will fit well in the Dynasty family. Dynasty has also been in talks with various overseas basketball teams about some of our players. They are commanding quite a bit of interest! Jason Belmonte and other Dynasty Bowlers will hit the lanes this weekend in New Jersey for the GEICO PBA Team Challenge. Check out live updates at Belmo’s official Facebook Fan Page. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- Federer has a lot going against him, yet he still wins…moreso on the court than off of it [Off The Court, Federer Is Trumped].
- Comfort is key [Wilfork seeks ‘comfortable’ contract].
- I also love the pullover jackets [Iconix Using Romo To Resurrect Starter].
- I’ll see your pool jump and raise you with a pickup truck jump [YouTube Video Helps Eloi Get Jump on NFL].
- Apparently there was no violation of Alabama’s sports agents law [Alabama AG closes Smith case].
- A member of the U.S. House of Representatives is sick and tired of the NBA’s one-and-done rule [Steve Cohen asks NBA to stop barring 18-year-olds from the league].
- Is there anything to be surprised about here? [Agent Won’t Let Big Ben Retire].
- A struggling economy means nothing to die-hard tennis fans [Tennis laughs at your recession!].