Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up (12/25/09)
Merry Christmas to those who will not be celebrating Shabbat tonight. Movies and Chinese Food? As December 31 approaches, I have to think back to December 31, 2005, when I decided to create this very site and made a New Year Resolution to update it at least once every weekday. I appreciate everything this site has done for me and I hope that it has benefited many of you as well. I will be heading to Ft. Myers for the National Underclass Showcase put on by Perfect Game. If you will be in attendance, feel free to give me a shout. What do you think – Should Tim Tebow play in the Senior Bowl? More for him to gain or lose?
- We don’t need a Jewish Jordan. Omri Casspi is quite acceptable [Welcome, The King Of Israel].
- A noble effort that Arn Tellem promotes outside of his normal practice [Peace of My Heart].
- Josh Johnson is “beyond pissed” [Sources: Chapman Offer Upsets Johnson…].
- The five-year deal runs through 2014 [Umpires, MLB agree on deal].
- College baseball season approaches. Watch these guys [2010 Louisville Slugger Preseason All-American Team].
- “If you get a serious nibble from one of those big spenders, and this is where your client wants to play, you cannot — you will not — let that team off the hook” [A New Year’s resolution for agents].
- Mark your calendars for January 15th [More undergraduates than ever in NFL draft?].
- Dan Fegan dropped some heavy money to support his ex-NBA client, Chris Dudley [Kitzhaber leading the way in campaign dollars].