Back to law school in lovely Gainesville, Florida. I had a real nice interview with BitterLawyer.com earlier this week. Been working hard all week on getting my baseball players some good endorsement opportunities. The Gators lost in double-OT to BYU yesterday – I really like BYU’s guard (you can tell by my tweets if you follow me on Twitter). Beautiful weather has finally arrived in Gainesville. Here are some stories I missed over the past week.
- Agreed, now how do we get rid of under-the-table payments to these players? [NCAA Should Admit Its March Madness Players Are Professionals]
- Arn Tellem represents Tiago Splitter now, too? Who doesn’t Tellem rep these days? [Spurs’ situation with Splitter reminds of Scola]
- From a Merrill Lynch financial advisor. See, it’s not only agents and boosters giving these kids money [Oklahoma BB Star Scores Questionable Cash].
- Low 5-figures to get Murray State coach, Billy Kennedy, out of his K [The Smallest Coaching Buyout?].
- I hope that the players are unified and committed to taking action [MLS Players Vote to Strike, League Has Some Decisions to Make].
- On the bright side… [Soccer In The States Reaches It’s Tipping Point…].
- Guaranteed money and security at the age of 26 [Twins lock up Span for five years].
- No baseball players on the list of Top 10 Funniest Athletes [Why Michael Strahan Is Pitching Baseball Bats].