Friday really crept up on me! I had no idea it was Friday until a couple of hours ago and then realized that I needed to churn out the weekly Friday Wrap-Up. With so much going on in my personal, professional, and scholastic lives, I guess my forgetfulness is somewhat justified. Anyway, big time congratulations goes out to Dynasty client Clint Robinson for putting up ridiculous boy-band numbers in the month of June. To top it off, he hit the only homerun in this week’s Texas League All-Star Game. If you missed last week’s announcement, we are offering an awesome new Sports Agent Directory, that could be quite useful for many readers of this site. It is affordable and easy to use. Holler at me for more information. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- An agent of a former UK 2010 NBA Draft pick might be in some trouble [Kentucky Basketball Players Subject of NCAA Probe].
- Cool with the super-two. Not cool with teams manipulating it [MLBPA To Consider Changes To Arbitration Process].
- I would imagine that Matt Sosnick (Jay Bruce’s agent) is pretty happy about this [Super Two Cutoff Less Than Expected].
- A lot of reasons why Puerto Rico is poised for a comeback [Sanchez: Game regains status in Puerto Rico].
- His involvement with A-Rod [Warren Buffett: sports agent?].
- NFLPA Agent Terry Bolar described the lawsuit as “a headache that in the end has made me a better person.” [Agent says he’s reached lawsuit settlement with former client, Bills’ CB McGee].
- Includes Marvin Demoff and David Dunn [San Diego Chargers Quarterback Philip Rivers Added to NFL 101 Lineup].
- One of the only African-American agents in professional hockey [Eustace King: Sports Agent, Business Partner, Friend].