Anyone looking forward to the start of Yom Kippur tonight? I know that my body is not excited; my stomach is used to having to digest food almost every two hours. Good luck to Clint Robinson and the Northwest Arkansas Naturals (the Double-A Kansas City Royals Affiliate) as they attempt to capture the Texas League Championship. Right now the series is tied 1-1. I’m a little nervous about my Florida Gators this weekend as they head to Tennessee to play their first road game of the season. They need to start playing better if they plan to give Alabama a fight. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- Great information regarding how the NCAA determines the length of suspensions [National Notes].
- According to social media, the Cowboys are still America’s team [The Most Popular NFL Teams on Twitter and Facebook: 2010 Season].
- How serious is their relationship? [Butch Davis and Worldwide Wes]
- Should be coming any day now [Source: NFLPA awaiting NCAA report on agents].
- If successful, the NFLPA would then operate as a trade organization [Union seeks authority to decertify].
- Steve Bartlett started his agency because his friends were complaining about their agents [Top hockey players look to local agents].
- Agents can adjust for the decreased offense in the same way economists do for inflation [Caution: Falling Offense].
- Information on the members of the NCAA’s Agent, Gambling, and Amateurism Activities division [Inside look at NCAA enforcers who are spearheading AgentGate].