On Monday, I almost had a heart-attack. Sure, I am exaggerating a bit, but when the news broke that Florida Bar Exam scores had been posted, I got extremely nervous. Since completing the exam, everyone I had spoken to said that they knew I passed. I still was not convinced. Upon finding out that I had in fact passed, I was overcome with joy. I don’t think I have overcome the hangover of happiness yet. The celebrations will continue this weekend. I will be traveling to Tampa later today to spend the weekend with my girlfriend. Big game between the Dolphins and the Jets this Sunday. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- Think a lot has been learned in a week? [UNC’s Marvin Austin giving testimony]
- Led by two former Gators football players [Local duo open sports agency].
- Finally some good news for the UFL [The first ever UFL sellout].
- Pitchers’ strikeouts have a much greater correlation with run prevention than hitters’ strikeouts have on run scoring [The Truth about Strikeouts].
- Will the Grizz pony up the cash next year when Arn Tellem’s client becomes a restricted FA? [Marc Gasol aims to set Grizzlies on playoff path]
- The article really promotes Chad Speck and a3. Definitely staking their claim to the state of Tennessee [Local sports agent works to build business by incorporating trust, integrity].
- “If you’re looking for it, they find you.” [For college athletes, sports agents can be their pass to big leagues or bad times]
- Using Twitter as a platform to give something back [Chicago Sports Agent Starts A Kindness Revolution].