I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween. I imagine that most people reading this post will be celebrating the holiday on Saturday night. Earlier that day, the Florida Gators will take on the Georgia Bulldogs, but the weekend in Jacksonville is most known for The World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. Starting Monday, I’m going on a short college tour, starting with York College of Pennsylvania on Monday. I’ll be following that up on Tuesday with Florida Coastal School of Law. Then on Thursday, I am heading to Indiana University Bloomington. I absolutely love returning to speak to students. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- Lots of waiting and seeing [Class of ’07 extensions].
- $4 million, 2-year, incentive-laden deal [Iverson plans to sign deal to play in Turkey].
- His thoughts about Josh Luchs’ allegations [Five Really Good Minutes with Mark Termini].
- Michael Katz of Rosenhaus Sports Representation named [UNC documents detail alleged benefits].
- Jason Pierre-Paul is a Rosenhaus client.. [High-end Florida jeweler provided bling to UNC player].
- Quite a convincing argument for CFL > UFL [Why the UFL needs a Union / Commentary on UFL-NFL Relationship].
- She undoubtedly knows what she is getting herself into [Julie Roe Lach named NCAA vice president of enforcement].
- Ted Forstmann clearly is not holding anything back [Sports Kingpin Claims Enemy Dealt Drugs, Prostitutes].