I have the 1st seed in my fantasy football league and I am hoping to win my league for the 2nd year in a row. This weekend is the big Fort Lauderdale boat parade. It will be nice to enjoy the beautiful view from my apartment in downtown Fort Lauderdale with friends, family, and even a few clients. Happy Holidays to everybody. Anyone have some good New Years plans? Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- And he had to pay the new $25,000 fee himself [Lorenzo Booker isn’t happy the UFL cost him money].
- Are the extra two games that high on the list for the NFL? [NFL ‘focused’ on having full 2011 slate]
- Lots of pro-competitive advantages [BCS may be unpopular, but it’s unlikely to be deemed illegal].
- Agreed with Red Sox at #1, but would probably put Werth at #2 [Red Sox lead pack of winners from winter meetings].
- Boy did he get a deal on the largest house in St. Charles County [Area sports agent will buy Atkinson’s Lake Saint Louis mansion].
- Will Kenny Rogers be the first person prosecuted under Mississippi’s Uniform Agent Act in years? [Law enforcement probes NCAA issues under Agent Act].
- Big buyout + long waiting period [Could Chip Kelly take the Florida job tomorrow? Not according to his contract].
- June Jones is making $2.14 million at Southern Methodist [Football Bowl Subdivision coaches salaries for 2010].