I made my 4th appearance as a Panelist on Rick Horrow’s Beyond the Game this past Saturday, which airs on CBS 12 in Palm Beach, Florida (video is embedded at the bottom of this post). So who wants to represent me in my broadcast journalism career? I’m heading into the Championship Game of Fantasy Football; I hope to bring home the championship for the 2nd year in a row…and I refuse to play in more than 1 league per year. Anyone have fun plans for between now and New Years Eve? No days off here at Sports Agent Blog! Buy this book. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- College football assistants making $250,000 or more is up from at least 106 last year to 132 this season [Assistant coaches’ salaries continue rise].
- Going with what he uses instead of the “natural fit” – Gatorade [Tebow, The Ultimate Gator, Signs With … FRS?].
- Roughly 140-150 players ask for an evaluation each year [Inside the NFL College Advisory Committee].
- Questioning the punishment handed to Pryor, et al. [Ohio State mess fuels notion NCAA is making up rules as it goes along].
- Anyone have information on Martin Blazer? [UNC releases names of those who provided benefits to players].
- No doubt he made an informed decision [The union doesn’t have a problem with Cliff Lee’s deal].
- Scott Boras and the Washington Nationals seem to get along quite well [Symbiotic relationship].
- Dave Telep takes aim at agents [High school sports haunted by pay-play scandals].