Dynasty football had its first client taken in the NFL Draft last week. Michael Jasper was the heaviest player taken in the Draft and the only player to be selected from an NAIA school. The Buffalo Bills have a hard working nose tackle who is ready to tear up offensive lines…as soon as the NFL Lockout is lifted. We have new “Like” and “Send” buttons on the bottom of each post. Use them and promote this site. The more visitors, that happier we are. Sports Lawyers Association Conference is quickly approaching. Cannot wait to see a lot of you out there in Washington D.C. How about my Miami Heat? Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- A must love/hate Rosenhaus quote – “I love to hear myself speak” [Drew Rosenhaus: From Law Student to NFL Power Broker].
- This year, the hour after the NFL Draft ended was not so busy for agents [Lockout keeping Rutgers’ undrafted players shut out from NFL].
- Which players will choose sooner playing time and acceptance over a chance in the NFL? [UFL aggressively trying to poach undrafted rookie free agents]
- He helped Z-Bo get a 4-year $71 million contract [The Business of Sports: Raymond Brothers, Esq.].
- The background of this website makes me dizzy. Good interview, though [Checkerboard Chatting with Sports Agent, Jared Karnes of A3-Allegiant Athletic Agency].
- Jim Callis thinks that teams are going to pay top dollar for talent this year because it may be the last time they can pay high school players over-slot bonuses [Jim Callis Chat: April 27].
- For when you have a lot of time to kill [All-Time Draft Database].
- Calling on Ron Shapiro for help with negotiations [Famed Sports Agent Helps Hopkins Nurse Exceed in Business].