I am totally embracing all of the Miami Heat trash talk, so if you want to get in on the action, feel free to Tweet Me your best diss about my hometown team. I am still convinced that the Heat win the series in seven. Dynasty Athlete Representation had a couple of players drafted this past week in the 2011 MLB Draft. Congratulations to all agencies who had any advisees selected by MLB teams. A lot of player movement in the NBA and NFL. It seems as though every day I am hearing about another NFL player shifting to Rosenhaus Sports Representation. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- Professor Gabe Feldman breaking it down [Q&A: Where does the labor situation sit after Friday’s hearing?].
- Tony Agnone says the sky is not falling…yet [Agent telling players to stay prepared for inevitable return].
- University of Texas players not having the self control to say no to agents? [McCoy’s Wife: Longhorns ‘Didn’t’ Tell Agents ‘No’]
- Tweeted info about his teammate’s injuries [Ticats release player over Twitter posts]
- Includes former agent Jason Levien [These Guys Want To Buy The Sixers].
- I hear that Scott’s wife is the named advisor [Brewers draft Trent Boras, son of super agent Scott Boras].
- Molly Fletcher discusses how agents can help their clients into retirement [For the fans; Prepare for life after the game].
- Notarized contracts, $100,000 bond, strict document storage rules… [NC senate proposes strict sports agent laws].