So what do you think of our new layout? Not only are we flashing a new design, but we switched servers, which should mean no more downtime (until we start hitting ESPN type page views). I have officially had my Twitter name switched from @Darren_Heitner to @DarrenHeitner. Can’t say that I am shocked that there is a lawsuit filed against the NFL and Riddell based on allegedly concealing brain injury risks. I have done a lot of research on that particular subject and wrote an article about it on our sister site, ChangeLegal.com. I know a lot of our readers are taking a state (or multiple states) Bar Exam within the next week. To all of you, good luck! Hopefully you will soon have ,Esq. at the end of your names. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- From Philadelphia Phillies farm system to partner at Creative Artists Agency (CAA) Baseball [Ballplayer turned sports agent Joe Urbon covers all the bases for his talented clients].
- He has a British passport [Phoenix Suns’ Steve Nash has interest, passport to play overseas].
- Kobe is reportedly seeking a monthly salary of $1 million per month [Turkish club: Kobe Bryant contacted us].
- Arn Tellem and Mark Bartelstein to be there [NBA Agents Plan to Discuss Decertification With Union Leader].
- I agree with very little in this article [Myth of exploited, impoverished athletes].
- Agent JR Rickert looks at the first and last picks of the three major sports’ drafts [Not All Draft Picks Are Created Equal].
- Money quote from Fuse Science’s CEO half way through the article [Vick Scores Endorsement Deal With Fuse Science].
- I like the idea of massaging your network [Value Added: Donald Dell serves up secrets to better networking].