NYU Law Collegiate Sports Event
Where: New York University (NYU) School of Law (Room 214, Vanderbilt Hall) – map
When: November 14, 2011 (4:00 – 6:00 pm)
Hear from a panel of professionals with varied backgrounds and experiences discuss and debate the most pressing topics in collegiate sports, including compensation for student athletes, the rise of super conferences, agency influence, and the future of the NCAA. Food and drinks will be provided.
- Craig Esherick, Associate Director of Center of Sports Management at George Mason University and former head coach of Georgetown University Men’s Basketball Team
- Dr. Constance Zotos, clinical associate professor at NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies and former Athletics Director at Drew University
- Alan Milstein, Partner, Sherman Silverstein and attorney for Maurice Clarett in cases against NCAA and NFL
- Seth Wickersham, writer for ESPN The Magazine
- Moderator: Robert Boland, clinical associate professor of Sports Management, NYU Preston Robert Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism, and Sports Management
Cost: Free. Please RSVP here.