When: Thursday, March 8, 2012
Where: Cardozo Law School (55 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10003)
8:30 – 9:00 AM – Breakfast
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
First Panel: Surveillance and Privacy at the London 2012 Olympics
- Michael Drury, Esq. Solicitor at BCL Burton Copeland and
- Professor Pete Fussey, University of Essex.
- Moderated by: Professor Alexander A. Reinert of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
10:45 AM – 12:15 PM
Second Panel: Brand Promotion and Protection at the London 2012 Olympics
- Michael Kuh, Esq. Associate at Latham & Watkins,
- Professor Michael McCann, University of Vermont Law and Director of the Sports Law Institute,
- Scott Schliefstein, Partner, Cohen, Silverman, Rowan LLP, and
- Ben Sturner, CEO and Owner of Leverage Agency.
12:15 – 1:15 PM – Lunch
Cost: Free. Each panel is eligible for 1 1/2 hours of transitional/nontransitional professional practice CLE credit. RSVP by emailing email@example.com. RSVP by March 3rd to receive the CLE certificate at the event.