Priority Sports & Entertainment is Hiring a Chief Marketing Officer
The full details regarding the job opening, including background information on Priority Sports & Entertainment, a summary of the position, essential duties and responsibilities, core competencies, and education and experience required are found in the attachment embedded below. Here are some key points:
- The title of the position is Chief Marketing Officer.
- Will report to CEO and Founder, Mark Bartelstein.
- Will lead the marketing team, directing all marketing efforts on behalf of represted players.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (graduate degree preferred).
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in sponsorship marketing representation and/or sports and entertainment marketing.
- Apply for the position through Turnkey Sports & Entertainment.