Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up (6/8/2012)
Jewish girl nose jobs decreasing. Due to ethnic pride? How about my White Hot Heat? Better believe I will be in the American Airlines Arena for Game 7 of Heat vs. Celtics. My newest Forbes article is titled, Detroit Tigers Pitcher Andrew Oliver’s Former Advisors’ Actions May Represent Significant Threat To Baseball Agents. Hope you enjoy it. Here are some stories I missed over the past week.
- Praise for Scott Boras from one of his advisees [When talent and a revamped draft collide, McCullers left in limbo].
- No praise of the new MLB Draft rules from Boras [Agent Scott Boras: MLB draft a ‘mockery’].
- Justin Verlander’s agent, who is a part owner of SFX Baseball [Q&A with Michigan alum and MLB agent Mark Pieper].
- A listing of Wasserman’s 6 picks through the first 3 rounds [Carlos Correa Drafted #1 Overall in 2012 MLB Draft].
- This guy defrauded a few sports agencies [BIZARRE MILWAUKEE MAN, WALTON, ARRESTED ON FRAUD CHARGES].
- He signed with Dallas, Texas-based Jordan Woy [NFL Wide Receiver, TERRELL OWENS, Signs New Sports Agent].
- Evan Morgenstein has received calls from clients concerned about BP sponsorship [USOC says BP sponsorship still solid].