My friend Ryan Totka, a celebrity booking agent, has created a new blog on the latest athlete appearances, autograph signings, endorsements, speaking engagements, etc. Check it out here. My latest for Forbes is titled, Why Football Helmet Manufacturer Riddell Should Be Very Concerned About Concussion Litigation. Here is a nice story about the first pair of Jewish brothers to play in the NFL since 1923. Here are some articles I failed to cover this past week:
- Albert Elias negotiated the contract [Big deal: Brockers’ contract free of “offset language”].
- Phil Williams asks many questions [Anthony Hargrove’s agent rips ‘bounty’ evidence].
- The beautiful buyout clause [Fired coaches: $itting pretty].
- Deadspin scrapes through the 200 pages so you don’t have to [Here’s The NFL’s Bounty Evidence, Including Gregg Williams’s Actual Dog The Bounty Hunter Reference].
- Richard Smith refers to Commissioner Goodell as a servant of the game [NFLPA’S OUTSIDE COUNSEL’S FINDINGS ON ‘BOUNTY INVESTIGATION’].
- What’s up with the Wesley-Kentucky-CAA pipeline? [‘Worldwide Wes’ may not have as much influence on Kentucky players as most folks think].
- To be ruled upon in the coming weeks [Knicks’ Smith sues Chinese team to recoup $1M in fines].
- Sued by a guitarist [KEVIN DURANT Sued for Stealing ‘Durantula’ Nickname].