Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up (6/29/2012)
The NBA Draft has come and gone. Make sure to check out our 2012 NBA Draft Agents/Players List resource. My latest for Forbes.com is titled, Anthony Davis Will Not Become The Richest Rookie In The NBA. The fine people at Forbes have asked me to be on their next taping of Forbes SportsMoney to provide insight on their concussion lawsuit segment. I do love the TV cameras. And for the Jewish portion of your wrap-up: Redshirt freshman guard on Hawaii’s basketball team leaving to serve in the Israeli army. Here are some stories I failed to cover in the past week:
- Scheduled for release in Winter 2014 [‘Jerry Maguire’ Sports Agent Leigh Steinberg to Pen Memoir].
- Love a good case of language interpretation [Saints QB Drew Brees’ contract efforts could be aided by language in CBA].
- Was advised by CSE [Ramsey Lands Rich Senior Deal].
- So much for that guarantee [NBA Draft: Agent says WVU’s Kevin Jones has a taker].
- His name was not called during the Draft. Will a team take a chance on him? [Talented, troubled Sidney’s NBA future appears bleak]
- Lots of players expected to attend the meetings [NHL CBA talks may start soon].
- His marketing agent Carlos Scott of N-Vision Marketing is keeping the faith [Can Justin Gatlin Be Marketable Again?].
- The sports agent set up a deal between England footballer Ashley Cole and Jay-Z in the past [Sports agent charged with murder of Danny O’Shea in Canning Town].