Thoughts and prayers to those affected by the disgusting shooting in Colorado overnight. Thanks to law professor Marc Edelman for referencing me in his article, Making the Most of Your Law School Experience. His friendship and mentoring over the years has been invaluable. I’ll be honest – Tony Romo would totally rock my world if we met on the mean courts of the JCC. His recent JCC performances appear to be evidence of his jealousy that he never had a Bar Mitzvah. Here are my new stories on Forbes: 1) The Sun Belt Conference Teams Up With XOS Digital To Increase Its Digital Footprint, and 2) American Olympians Competing For Gold In Archery And Weightlifting Find Timely Financial Support. Here are some stories I failed to cover over the past week:
- Not everyone agrees [Dwight Howard Trade Rumors Shouldn’t Hurt Endorsement Potential].
- Sometimes (but rarely) it does pay to not be a first round pick [ANALYZING LIN’S $25 MILLION DEAL].
- A good interview with a highly respected source for information about the business of football [Neil Stratton, President, Inside the League, NFL/CFL Consulting].
- Well at least Spanier was very aggressive going after a football agent.. [Graham Spanier said agent in Curtis Enis incident ‘fooled around’ with Penn State’s integrity].
- Get excited for the fourth season of the UFL [Mountains Lions, UFL will return, Pelosi says].
- This goes into the offset language issue [Why Do 8 Top-Rookie NFL Prospects Still Not Have Signed Contracts?].
- Mad love to Adisa Bakari for putting this on [‘Life retreat’ aims to teach players the business of football].
- Larry Reynolds wants people to stop talking about his client’s work ethic and character [Justin Upton’s agent angry over character attacks on client].