I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and that all readers enjoy a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. I am going to see the new(ish) James Bond today. The weather is absolutely gorgeous in Florida; it’s no wonder that I, and practically every athlete, chooses to live here. Some of my recent Forbes stories include: (1) USA Football Prioritizes Player Safety With Educational And Charitable Mobile App; (2) Andrew Bynum Hurts Knee While Bowling; Should 76ers Be Permitted To Withhold Pay?; (3) Which Night Of NFL Programming Provides The Biggest Bang For The Buck?; and (4) NCAA’s Desire For Control Has Turned From Being An Inconvenience Into Bullying. As always, here are some recent links that I did not cover on this site:
- I’m not sure I like the idea of any restrictive “menu” [After NCAA trouble, UNC calling on NFL agents for input].
- A great item to bookmark [USA TODAY Sports college football coaches salaries database].
- Includes praise from Stephen Jones (Cowboys executive vice president) [Jordan Woy: NFL sports agent extraordinaire].
- A lot of people also complain about the travel [The 5 best things about being an NFL sports agent].
- Focusing on the actions of a couple assistant coaches. [NCAA investigating Auburn's football program].
- Love seeing Mike McCann on this list [40 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts For NBA Fanatics].
- Howard was formerly with Excel for team contract negotiations [CAA Represents Howard; Excel Adds Guthrie, Matusz].
- Big names in the hockey world [Brian Burke and Mike Milbury join Vermont Law School Sports Law Institute].