What: St. Thomas University Entertainment and Sports Law Society’s Entertainment and Sports Law Symposium
When: Saturday, March 9, 2013
Where: St. Thomas University School of Law (16401 NW 37th Ave, Miami Gardens, Florida 33054)
Schedule and Panels
10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: Registration
10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Introductions
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Intellectual Property Panel
- Moderator: Richard Wolfe, Partner at Wolfe Law Miami, P.A.
- Joseph Carvalko, Law Offices of Joseph R. Carvalko
- Rian Kinney, The Kinney Firm
- Louis Smoller, Bradley Legal Group, PA
- Charlotte Towne, Charlotte Towne, P.A.
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Lunch
1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: NCAA Compliance Panel
- Moderator: Darren Heitner, Partner at Wolfe Law Miami, P.A.
- Theodore Curtis, Professor at Lynn University
- Christopher Lyons, Partner at Lyons & Lurvey, P.A.
- Claire Zovko, Attorney at Precise Advisory Group
- Alan Fertel, Partner at Boyd & Jenerette, PA
3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Immigration Panel
- Renata Calderaro, The Calderaro Tyrrell Law Group
- Gina M. Polo, Weiss, Alden & Polo, P.A.
- LaShawn Thomas, Attorney with Miami Entertainment Law Group
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Networking Reception