Revisiting Gainesville last weekend was a blast, and it is always nice to see the Gators beat up on Tennessee (for the 9th straight time). This weekend I am in Costa Rica for a good friend’s bachelor party. A lot of traveling, and who knows when it will end. This week on FORBES: (1) Former BMX Star To Launch Nutritional Supplement Line At Olympia Fitness And Performance Weekend; and (2) San Francisco Giants And Boston Celtics Recognized In Sports Illustrated’s ‘Twitter 100′ List. And as always, the weekly wrap-up:
- Scott Boras is on board [Shift to neutral sites proposed for start of World Series].
- A new “All Players United” movement [Players mark gear in protest].
- Surprised? [Arian Foster Says He Took Money At Tennessee]
- Talk is one thing…now let’s get some action [Slive: Agent rules part of problem].
- Long, thorough piece on NFL concussion settlement [Some players may be out of NFL deal].
- The potential of clawing back money [Lessons from Lance – Recovering Sponsorship and Endorsement Monies].
- Easy to use database [Who’s registered as a sports agent in Alabama? AL.com’s database of agents].
- A couple of sports coordinators promoted to executive status [CAA Promotes Six to Agent or Executive].