December 31, 2005. That was the day I decided to create this website. Amazingly, almost a decade later, it is still up and running, and hopefully providing worthwhile content to you that you enjoy to consume. Please let me know what we can do to make the website even better in the future. We have great contributors as is, but if you feel you can help this site grow through your writing, then send us a note. This week on FORBES: (1) MLB And MLS Sign Crowdsource Commerce Contracts; (2) Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl CEO: Buy More Tickets; (3) 49ers Linebacker Navorro Bowman Is Back And Ready To Build His Brand; and (4) Make No Mistake: New NFL Personal Conduct Policy Keeps Roger Goodell Firmly In Control. And as always, the weekly wrap-up:
- He’s just so quotable [Agent Boras at winter meetings: All GMs want Scherzer].
- An increase of 13% from 2013 [Major League Baseball Sees Record $9 Billion In Revenues For 2014].
- A lot of hurdles to overcome in this case [Minor League Salaries Challenged in New Antitrust Lawsuit].
- Football agent Jack Bechta provides 10 things for players to consider before declaring [Stay or Go?]
- The last paragraph of this article is extra-insightful [The Melting Ice Cube].
- Both Sports Agent Blog and yours truly on the list [The Top 100 Must-Follow Sports Business Twitter Accounts Of 2014].
- Philadelphia-based Cosmo DeNicola joins as an investor[Leigh Steinberg Expands Sports Agency Through New Partnership].
- Tom has a wealth of experience to discuss on the air [Former Sports Agent Tom Reich Launches Podcast For Sports USA].