Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-up (1/9/2015)
Exactly one month until my 30th birthday. Yes, I’m leaving the glorious 20’s and I’m not thrilled about it. I am in Gainesville, FL today for somewhat of a business trip, with an exciting announcement relating to same hopefully coming to you in the near future. On Monday, I am heading out of the country for a little bit, traveling to Peru and hiking Machu Picchu. I’ll be back on January 21, just in time for my client’s concert in South Florida featuring T.I., 2 Chainz and another special guest. This week on FORBES: (1) Green Bay Packers And Seattle Seahawks Experience Surge In Fan Interest; (2) Donald Cerrone Adds New Sponsor Leading Up To UFC 182; (3) Stock In Bengals WR Mohamed Sanu Is On The Rise; (4) Jim Harbaugh Hire Inspires Michigan Juniors To Create New Apparel Business; (5) Billy Horschel Becomes Brand Ambassador Of Arccos Golf; and (6) Adidas Shows Off Swagger With University Of Miami Sponsorship. And as always, the weekly wrap-up:
- Except it sounds like he’s leaving his agent role since the article was written [Four things to know about Mike Tannenbaum joining the Dolphins].
- Hope he didn’t get the SRA dirty [College FB Star Signs Huge Deal At In-N-Out … I’ll Take My Future Animal Style].
- Winning teams tend to run the ball more [NFL Playoffs: The Comeback of the Running Back].
- Info on my client Moves Magazine’s Super Bowl party [The Ting Tings and Grandmaster Flash to Headline Moves Magazine Kick-Off Party].
- Great info from former Sports Agent Blog contributor Mark Burns [10 Ways For Aspiring Sports Business Professionals To Crush 2015].
- Some good friends of Sports Agent Blog on this list [30 Under 30: The Sports World’s Brightest Young Stars].