It is officially wedding season. Went to a beautiful one last weekend and have another wedding to attend tonight. Then, two more weddings before the end of the year. I should be heading to Vancouver and Oregon in between, but no complaints. I would not have it any other way. Just wrapped up my first semester teaching Sports Law at the University of Florida Levin College of Law, which was quite the experience, since I only graduated from there five years ago. It has been fun teaching at Indiana University Bloomington for three years, followed by the graduate program at the University of Florida and now at UF Law. As always, I’ve been busy writing at Forbes. You can find my column here. And for some stories you may have missed:
- Jeff Moorad may help financing a new stadium [Tottenham ready for former US agent to show the money].
- This piece citing a “longtime NFL agent” caused quite the stir this week [Five reasons why Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is struggling].
- The battle between Boras and Samson continues to play out in the media [Marlins and Scott Boras at Odds Over Ozuna].
- Joel Wolfe says he is in discussions with 5-6 teams [Agent for infielder Chase Utley says hometown Dodgers among interested teams in signing him].
- Molly Fletcher with some advice, including treating negotiations as conversations, not arguments [5 Things the Best Negotiators Know]