It has been a couple weeks of major travels, with trips from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Portland, Oregon and then to Vancouver, Canada. I was able to check out Nike’s headquarters, University of Oregon athletic facilities and athletic technology company RYU in the process. I also had the unique opportunity to run combine drills and play a little 7-on-7 with former NFL players. Meanwhile, business at Heitner Legal and Dynasty Dealings is booming and I continue to pump out new articles on Forbes and Inc. I wish everyone Happy Holidays. Let’s wrap up the year with strength! As always, here are some stories you may have missed over the past week:
- Audie Attar says the NFL agrees that Burfict was pushed into Big Ben [Agent: Bengals LB Burfict avoids fine].
- Chris Hawkins’ hearing on violation of sports agent law gets pushed back to my birthday [Ex-UNC player gets new court date].
- Agent Greg Linton praises the team from Seattle [The Seahawks lead the NFL in admitting their mistakes].
- Agent Craig Rose helps with the clinic [Baseball clinic raises fund for teacher ‘batt(l)ing’ cancer].
- It’s nice when the teams are paying agent fees [Liverpool Leads The Top Payers To Agents As Clubs Spend Record $260 Million].