Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-up (1/22/2016)
Looking forward to putting the final touches on what was probably Heitner Legal’s busiest week to date. The one major problem with that is that at some point, that website, as well as all other sites I own (except for Sports Agent Blog, which is on a different server) was hacked. I am still having issues getting the sites back up, but hopefully they will be restored soon. But my week isn’t over. I have the joy of having the lil pup to the left (above) enter my life. We are naming her Charli. She is a Cavapoo (mix between a King Charles Cavalier and poodle) and only 8 weeks old. Wishing everyone well who may be experiencing this terrible storm on the East coast. As always, check me out on Forbes and Inc. Here are some stories from this week:
- Barber isn’t in a hurry to sign an agent, but has a company in mind [Inside Auburn running back Peyton Barber’s decision to leave early for NFL].
- Represented by Tom Condon [Report: Sam Bradford’s agent asked Eagles for $25 million a year].
- LSU’s Jerald Hawkins has signed with Damarius Bilbo [Twitter].
- Cornerback Darius Slay went from Eugene Parker to Drew Rosenhaus [Lions’ Slay hires new agent Rosenhaus].
- Pelinka best known for representation of Kobe Bryant [Avery Bradley hires Rob Pelinka as new agent].
- Enes Kanter is also on to the next one [Enes Kanter part ways with agent Max Ergul].
- The idea of an organization banning an agent was ludicrous in the first place [Marlins Signing Of Chen Shows Peace Between Team And Agent].