Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-up (7/22/2016)
Not much going on in sports this past week, unless you consider the Republican National Convention a sporting event, which wouldn’t be entirely inaccurate. It’s the dead of Summer, with baseball and not much else until the Olympics roll around. Thankfully, there is some great TV to watch, including Suits, Mr. Robot and The Night Of. Well, let’s get to the wrap-up.
(1) This Week In Sports Law: Tom Brady Loses, Erin Andrews Wins, Esports Gambling Suffers;
(2) How Much Money Will NASCAR Get From Sprint’s Replacement?;
(3) MGM Shifts Strategy To Focusing On Mobile Growth; and
(4) Paul Goldschmidt Picks Up Equity In Jerky Company
And here’s a list list of links for the week:
- Agent Mike McCartney broke the news on Twitter [Arian Foster signs deal with Miami].
- Tory Dandy is an excellent recruiter, and now he is a “free agent” agent [Twitter].
- Kelli Masters served as keynote speaker for the Ministry of Sports Marketing Conference in Sydney [Leading sports agent breaks down our athletes].
- Drew Rosenhaus leads all agents with 106 NFL players [Twitter].