I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. Earlier this week, I made my first trip to Mexico City and watched the Oakland Raiders beat the Houston Texans. Overall, it was enjoyable. However, the traffic and parking was a pain, and the paper airplanes as well as green lasers hitting the field made for a bit of a distraction. Nothing like a cup of soup as the most enticing food item. Need a win from the Gators this weekend and then it’s on to Atlanta to face Alabama for the SEC Championship! Thankful to Borgata bonus code for the love this week.
This week on Inc.: How Fnatic Became a Leading E-Sports Brand
This week on Forbes:
(1) This Week In Sports Law: Daily Fantasy Litigation, Derrick Rose Appeal, NFL Settles Ticket Issue; and
(2) Golden Gophers Go With Virtual Reality To Tempt Football Recruits.
And as always, the weekly wrap-up:
- Owners considering vote to lock out players if no new CBA by December 1 [Sources: Baseball’s 21-year run of labor peace could be in jeopardy].
- Agent Logan Brown helped deliver 50 turkeys [Jeff Demps and Logan Brown give away turkeys to those in need].
- Andrew Brandt spoke to Ralph Cindrich on how role of agents in NFL has diminished [Biggest Stories Behind the NFL Scenes]
- Audie Attar says that if WWE is going to come with an offer, then he’s willing to entertain it [McGregor’s agent to ‘entertain’ WWE offer].
- Was being investigated for conspiracy to injure the reputation of athletes related to doping [Kenya drops doping case against Italian sports agent Federico Rosa].