Sorry ladies, I’m off the market. Last Thursday, at Thanksgiving dinner, I dropped to one knee and proposed to my then-girlfriend. Thankfully she said yes. Let the wedding planning commence! This weekend I’m sticking in Fort Lauderdale, but I’m off to Las Vegas the following weekend for one of my best friend’s thirtieth birthdays. How about that Miami Dolphins winning streak? Think they ride it out against the Ravens?
This week on Forbes:
(1) This Week In Sports Law: NCAA Nabs Notre Dame, Darrelle Revis Sues Agents, James Harden Depo;
(2) Jabrill Peppers Asks Mother To Help Pick NFL Agent;
(3) Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Will Be Questioned About Painkillers Policy;
(4) Retired Baseball All-Stars Form Private Equity Group Dugout Ventures; and
(5) NASCAR Signs Monster Energy To Multi-Year Premier Series Entitlement Sponsorship.
This week on Inc.: Why Jimmie Johnson Believes Nascar Drivers Envy His Sponsorship Situation
And as always, the weekly wrap-up:
- He will also speak at the school’s fall commencement on December 18 [LeBron James’ agent, Rich Paul, to receive honorary degree at Cleveland State University fall commencement].
- At least Casspi speaks with his agents! [NBA Rumors: Omri Casspi Agents Calling Other Teams, Seeking A Trade To Leave The Sacramento Kings]
- Bob Myers recalls his days as an agent, representing big guys [BOB MYERS: WILL BE HARD FOR DAMIAN JONES TO CRACK WARRIORS’ ROTATION].
- Seantrel’s agent Brian Fettner calls the decision “heartbreaking” [Bills’ OT Henderson suspended 10 more games].
- That would be shady [Boomer Esiason Alleges Ex-Agent Planted Story About Darrelle Revis Wanting To Retire].