What: Nova Southeastern University 10th Annual Sports & Entertainment Law Symposium: A Decade of Legal Education
When: March 25, 2017 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Where: NSU Shepard Broad College of Law (3305 College Ave. Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Panel 1: Music Law Panel – Legal Practice: A Look Into the Music Biz
- David Bercuson – David Bercuson, P.A.
- John Bradley – Bradley Legal Group, P.A.
- Steven Eisenberg – Eisenberg Lehman, PLLC
- Panel 2: Fight Panel
- Andrew Horn – The Law Offices of Andrew W. Horn, PA & World Boxing Organization (WBO) Counsel
- Frank Smith – FMS Lawyer PL
- Robert Stines – Phelps Dunbar, LLP
- Panel 3: IP Law Panel – Protecting Your Intellectual Property
- Steven Carlisle, Nova Southeastern University
- Elliot Zimmerman, Elliot Zimmerman, P.A.
- Panel 4: Film/TV Law Panel – Current Legal Issues in Film and Television
- Neda Ghomeshi – Liebler, Gonzalez & Portuondo
- Emily Patricia Graham – The Law Offices of Emily Patricia Graham
- Shannon Harvey – Law Offices of Shannon Harvey
- Richard Warren Rappaport – Richard Warren Rappaport, Esq.
- Bryan Thompson – CEO/Festival Director, Miami Web Fest/Miami Vet Fest
- Panel 5: Sports Law Panel – Franchise Players
- Brandon Briggs – Miami Dolphins
- Robert Karpeles – Florida Panthers
- David Levine – Pro Athlete Consulting Inc
- Ivan Parron – Parron Law
- Panel 6: Career Panel – Breaking Into the Industry
- Cintia Calevoso – Calevoso Law
- Jeff Kominsky – Lewis Brisbois
- Sally Ng – NBCUniversal Media LLC
- Marc Stollman – Moderator – Stollman Law
The Florida Bar approved 9.5 General CLE credit hours and 5.5 IP Law Certification credit hours for this Symposium. To RSVP for the symposium, click here.