Marshon Lattimore Leads Tory Dandy’s 2017 NFL Draft Class
Roughly one year ago, Contract Advisor Tory Dandy went from working for Independent Sports and Entertainment to Creative Artists Agency (CAA). Dandy, a thirteen year NFL agent, represents the likes of Buffalo Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins and Bills defensive end Shaq Lawson, amongst others.
We checked in with Dandy for an update on his signings for the 2017 NFL Draft and found out the following.
Dandy is the lead agent for:
- Marshon Lattimore, CB Ohio State
- Mike Williams, WR Clemson
- Haason Reddick, LB Temple
- Cordrea Tankersley, CB Clemson
Dandy is one of the agents on the Standard Representation Agreement, but not the lead agent, for the following draft-eligible players:
- Roderick Johnson, OT Florida State
- Isaiah Ford, WR Virginia Tech
- Marcus Williams, FS Utah
- Dawuane Smoot, DE Illinois
Per the NFLPA, Dandy has negotiated fourteen current NFL player contracts.