It is only considered special because I am a day late in posting this, due to a non-existent internet connection in my new house till now. Which leads me to mention that I have moved into a new house (well, it’s rather old, but new to me and my three roommates) right near Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville, FL. I walk outside and I am staring at the law school. Definitely cannot complain about the location. I still do not have a working television in my room and am typing from a very slow internet connection, but in due time, my house will look normal and I will get back to a regular posting schedule. For now, enjoy some of the links that I missed over the past week.
- Shawn Kemp sits down for a one-on-one interview. Discusses everything from loving the feeling of slamming on opponents to dealing with drugs [Shawn Kemp: Confirms Rumors].
- CAA would make a cool $5 million per year if this ever happened [Source: LeBron would consider European offer of $50 million a year or more].
- And Rob Pelinka would make the same type of commission on this deal [NBA’s Worst Fears Realized: Kobe Would Leave to Play in Italy for $50 Million a Year].
- This should be a big signing if the 76ers are also able to lock up Andre Iguodala [76ers re-sign free agent guard Louis Williams].
- I find it interesting that Self’s base salary is only $229,900, but in actually, he should earn so much more [Kansas signs Self to new 10-year, $30 million contract].
- The Chinese continue to show love for Kobe Bryant [Best Selling NBA Jerseys In China].
- An example of why an agent is so important in the negotiation process [Grant ends holdout, agrees to terms on 4-year deal with Pack].
- Former NFL player and future 1L law student, Courtney Van Buren, has a blog. I suggest you check it out [Country As Cotton].
- He is the only reason my fantasy team is not in dead last [D-Backs sign Haren through 2012].
- Speedo should give Phelps $1 million just for shaving off the handlebars [It's All Speedo's Cash For Michael Phelps].