Happy Halloween! Got an original costume idea that you will be showing off tonight? Let’s hear about it in the comments. I decided to come back home to South Florida instead of going up to Jacksonville for the big Florida vs. Georgia game. In fact, I am writing this post as my cute little dog is biting my laptop, as if he can break through the material. Big news today about Dynasty signing six new clients to its Coaches division. Will have some huge news shortly concerning our basketball division as well. Go out and vote on Tuesday. I support the Obama/Biden ticket, but that in no way reflects the feelings of other contributors on SportsAgentBlog.com. Here are some stories that I missed over the past week:
- Josh Childress answers some questions about playing overseas [Josh Childress: I’ll become a better player here in Europe].
- So much for parity [NBA Season–Which Teams Really Have A “Final” Chance?].
- Will he live up to the tremendous hype surrounding him? [Bynum agrees to four-year extension worth $58M]
- Does he need a ring to become a true king? [LeBron James Needs NBA Title To Be Marketing King].
- When will the truth come out? Are NBA teams profiting or not? [NBA Owners May Let CBA Lapse After 2010-2011 Season].
- This Saturday, take a seat and watch the fastest man in pads tear up the Georgia defense [Fastest Man in Pads May Be Florida’s Tailback].
- An example of a large investment with little return [Adam Loewen takes the money and runs].
One reply on “Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up”
Breaking news about Steinberg as well…