Shabbat Shalom: Friday Wrap-Up (2/6/09)
- Worth $18.35 million per year? [Selig’s pay climbs past $18 million].
- Hopefully the $36 million will serve as an incentive to hit the strike zone more often [Sources: Perez to return to Mets].
- Versatile, powerful, fairly inexpensive…will he put up another .285 BA? [Reports: Orioles snag versatile infielder]
- No one wants to sign you? The LA Dodgers don’t count I guess [LA doesn’t close door on Manny].
- The Washington Nationals are having a fun offseason… [Salary Arbitration Update].
- I’ll take Orlando Hudson with all of the risk involved [A remaining free agent breakdown…].
- Of the 216 players who filed for free agency, one of every three still does not have a job [Confusion, or collusion, in free-agent market?].
- You have one of the best QBs to ever play the game on your roster and you may end up paying more to your back-up in 2009…very interesting [Cassel franchise tag to be $14.65m].
- Maybe, but I can’t get the image of him punching Aaron Francisco out of my mind [Steelers’ Harrison Ready To Cash In].
- Matthew Stafford has CAA in one corner and IMG in the other [Stafford hires agent who represents Ryan].