As a self-proclaimed moderate (fiscally conservative, socially liberal), I do not confuse Judaism with liberalism. Seems like a lot of people may, though. Fantasy drafts complete and one game into the season, are you as pumped about the start of the NFL regular season as the majority of men in the United States? Are you as pumped as I am for the start of the Pacific Coast League Playoffs? I am rooting hard for the Memphis Redbirds and their closer Pete Parise, who is a Dynasty client. How do you like the new bottom toolbar? I found it less intrusive and much more social. Chat with your friends and share content much more easily with our new features. Should be another easy win for the Gators this weekend against Troy. Here are some stories I missed over the past week:
- ESPN should start taking notes [The SportsStream Comes To SBNation].
- Makes sense to stick with a brand you have been using your entire life [Phelps Re-Signs With Speedo Through 2013].
- Good tips on preserving and protecting your clients’ wealth [Play Ball! Estate Planning for Professional Athletes].
- Is the LFL living up to its hype? [Lingerie Football Sizzles in Season Opener]
- Ever wonder why so many players get injured near the end of the preseason? [Injury Settlements for Waived Players]
- Peter Schaffer, definitely wearing his lawyer hat [Quinn arrested after confrontation].
- Anyone want the Flacco Family Feast? [Flacco’s potential as pitchman grows with on-field success]
- The internet has done wonders for fan access to information and players’ ability to communicate with fans and other players [A Whole New Game].