The Sports Agent Directory is the most comprehensive sports agent directory in the world. Sure, we provide links to various agency websites in our Sports Agencies feature, but the Sports Agency Directory, which is offered by Sports Agent 411, LLC provides everything you could possibly need in terms of information regarding athletes and their agents. And information is power.
This product should be interesting to a wide array of individuals, including but not limited to, financial planners, concierge services, real estate agents, relocation specialists, nutritionists, training facilities, private jet companies, and web designers. If you have a business that in some way may cater to athletes, this product will save you time, provide you valuable and up-to-date information, and save you money.
Best of all, the database is extremely easy to use. Here are a few things you can do with it:
- Search for the agent, agency, or athlete name by simply typing a name.
- Search for sports agents by sports specialization (MLB, NBA, WNBA, NFL, LPGA, PGA, NHL, ATP, WTA, MLS, FIFA), total salaries negotiated, total number of clients, or geographic state/region/country.
- Search for athletes by the sports the athletes play, teams the athletes play for, salaries earned, or by salary ranking.
- Download each and every agent’s vCard to your address book and export your search results to Excel or PDF.
A concern you may have is that the database will not have valid information since athletes and agents are constantly changing where they work and who they work with. The first thing I decided to do was test the database a day after Dan Lozano left Beverly Hills Sports Council. Sure enough, he was no longer listed with the firm, and the clients that he took with him from BHSC were listed with him and no longer with BHSC. And the database is also kept fresh with new salary information, player-agent switches, etc.
Here is what you can expect to find when you pull up an agency:
- Sports agency name
- Web site addresses, mailing addresses, phone/fax numbers
- Agents, principals, and decision-makers within agency
- Option to download vCard to address book for each agent/executive
- Total salaries represented
- Number of clients
- Names of clients, including Sport (League) name, Team name, Salary, Status, Professional league profile page link
- Option to export detailed search results to PDF and save
- Option to export address list search results to Excel and save
The Sports Agent Directory includes over 590 sports agencies and 1,050 sports agents. And if you thought that’s a lot of information on the sports agent side, wait until you see what is offered in terms of customization of results according to athlete selected:
- Search for athletes by name
- Search for athletes by sport(s)
- Search for athletes by team names
- Search for athletes by minimum/maximum salary range
- Search for athletes by salaries
- Top 10, 25, 50, 75, 150, 200, or ALL by order from highest to lowest
- Sort by Athlete name, agency name, recent salary, team name, or sport
- Athlete search results include the following: Athlete name, Agency name, Sport (League) Name, Team Name, Salary, Status, Professional league profile page link, Comprehensive agency details (see above)
- Option to export search results to PDF and Excel and also save
- Directory includes the following recent contracts/salaries:
- Baseball (MLB) $2,791,608,253.00 (1,100+ players)
- Basketball (NBA) $2,028,572,288.00 (450+ players)
- Basketball (WNBA) $8,077,242.00 (120+ players)
- Football (NFL) $3,009,647,577.00 (2,000+ players)
- Golf (PGA) $297,854,588.00 (500 players)
- Golf (LPGA) $33,620,120.00 (115+ players)
- Hockey (NHL) $1,722,204,565.00 (1,000+ players)
- Tennis (ATP) $68,480,832.00 (130 players)
- Tennis (WTA) $45,916,487.00 (65+ players)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR) $166,438,043.00 (41 athletes)
I’m not done yet. The listings only include sports agencies and agents who have clients, so you don’t have to waste your time pitching agencies and agents who do not have clients. Additionally, you will receive email updates whenever new data is available, such as new client hirings, firings, etc.
So now the big question – how much does it cost? It is $2,500 for a 1-user yearly subscription or $250 per month for a yearly subscription. $5,000 for a 3-user subscription and very favorable pricing plans for large groups/corporations..
If you are interested in testing the product feel free to contact me. Readers of SportsAgentBlog.com may be eligible for a slight discount off of the stated price. I would not sell a product that I have not tested myself, and after trying out the service, I can see its true value.